When it comes to Garage door installation, impact windows, storm shutters or other hurricane protection systems in south Florida there is no substitute for experience.
GREEN SOLUTIONS™ Specializes in energy efficiency and hurricane protection Solutions.
Introducing P.A.C.E -The government-backed 100% financing program that helps you get energy saving home upgrades with absolutely no money down! The smart way to save
GREEN SOLUTIONS™ provides 100% financing for impact windows and storm shutters, roofing and solar systems with no upfront cost.
We only finance high quality products that meet state and national standards for energy efficiency,
1.Miami-Dade NOA: Meets Florida Building Code for High Velocity Hurricane Zones
2.FBC : Meets Florida Building Code for Non-High Velocity Hurricane Zones
3.FBC (HVHZ): Meets Florida Building Code for High Velocity Hurricane Zones
The reason's to choose Green Solutions are abundantly clear! We are committed to giving our customers the highest quality, safest products in the industry. We care about you and we care about expanding the energy efficient, renewable energy, "Go Green" concept throughout our neighborhoods and beyond. Just look at some of the best reasons to let us show you how, you too, can "Go Green"!
1. GO GREEN because we offer the P.A.C.E Program, with100% of the costs of installing solar panels or energy efficient upgrades on your home, including labor & all fees associated with the project.
2. GO GREEN because Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy Improvements are so important for our planet & they can save you up to 30% on your utility bills, lower insurance premiums & increase the value of your home.
3. GO GREEN with our hurricane impact resistant accordion shutters, which complies with the high velocity hurricane zone of the Florida Building Code. We only use the highest quality products in the industry!
4. GO GREEN with our hurricane impact resistant doors & windows which can reduce utility bills up to 40% , reduce noise, protect your family & property while increasing the beauty & value of your home.
5. GO GREEN When it comes to garage door installation we can't be beat! With over 10 years experience, our hurricane resistant residential garage doors come with a limited lifetime warranty. Almost all garage doors installed by YGreen Solutions are available with a wind load reinforcement system that meets or exceeds building code requirements in your area.
7. GO GREEN with our impact resistant hurricane proof roofs. They not only protect your home and add beauty to your residence, but they can reduce your energy bills by 40% and reduce insurance rates up to 30%!
6. GO GREEN with us! We are licensed & insured & proudly serve Miami Dade, Broward & Palm Beach Counties
Our ability to deliver outstanding service for our clients ,Each member of our team is a specialist in his field.
Request a Free Estimate
To Install Your
IMPACT RESISTANT WINDOWS DOORS I STORM SHUTTERS |
Amarr® Garage Door Collection
A garage door opening is the largest moving object in your home. Insulated doors will help to reduce the transfer of heat or cold air into your garage. This is important for a number of reasons:
1) If your garage is attached to your home, air in the garage can travel through the doorway to your living area. An insulated garage door will reduce the transfer of air from the outside to the inside.
2) If you use your garage as a workshop, your comfort will be a top priority. An insulated garage door will help keep the temperature in the garage within a narrower temperature range as compared to the extreme range of the outside temperature.
3) If your garage is below another room in your home, air can travel through the ceiling of the garage into the floor of the room above. An insulated door will keep temperatures in the garage fairly stable to reduce the temperature fluctuation in the room above.
4) An insulated garage door is generally quieter and has a more attractive interior than a non-insulated door.
Hear What Our Customers Say
THEY EXCEEDED ALL MY EXPECTATIONS
September 28, 2018 by Ashley L. on https://www.thumbtack.com
“Five star service is not enough to describe this quality work, it should be a hundred stars! Awesome team whether I was talking to the receptionist or the contractor they made things easy to understand and worked out the perfect payment plan for me! I highly recommend Ygreen Solutions to anyone and everyone looking to upgrade their home!”
September 22, 2017 by Allyson S. on https://www.thumbtack.com
“There is no more efficient team qualified for the job. They are fast, have awesome financing options, flexible schedules, and great representatives that take their time to make sure you’re getting the best outcome and service!”
September 28, 2018 by Garry S. on https://www.thumbtack.com
“I feel safer in my home than ever before with my new hurricane shutters! The green team moves fast but never short of quality! They respond quickly answering all my questions and not rushing to get the job done I appreciate this the most. They absolutely deserve this five star rating I will use this service for all my home repair jobs!”
October 3, 2018 by Adi G. on https://www.thumbtack.com
“It was a pleasure working with Ozzie. He was professional and up to his word.”
3389 Sheridan street
Hollywood ,Florida 33021
1(800) 942 9096
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 18:30
Saturday 11:00 - 17:00
Sunday 12:30 - 16:30
When it comes to the installation and replacement of impact resistant doors, Green Solutions are experts when it comes to the safety of your family and property. We stand out from all the others with our experience and commitment to you. Green Solutions are fully licensed and insured, including all permits, and our hurricane resistant doors come with a limited lifetime warranty, the industry's most comprehensive warranty of it’s kind! Florida Warranty Rider warrants the door slab against rotting and / or delamination and offers enhanced warranty protection and a labor allowance for residential installations.
They are rated a Consumers Digest Best Buy!
Green Solutions Impact windows main design characteristics are:
Impact door plus impact glass are designed to withstand wind forces up to 175 MPH (DP-55)
Provide an extensive offering of fiberglass doors and glass designs to complement a variety of home styles
Committed to Florida’s code compliance and providing products to meet coastal building regulations
Fiberglass doors complement the architectural style of your home with options including 4 wood-grains, stained or smooth with plenty of colors that rival the look of custom wood
Increases the value of your home